The Bunched Finish Free Horse Racing Betting System
This simple horse racing betting system selection method looks for horses at good odds from races where media tipsters often tell us the form is no good because of a bunched finish.
Here are the rules.
1. The horse must have finished fifth or worse at its last start in its current campaign.
2. It must have finished no further back than two lengths from the winner.
3. It must have a win strike rate of at least 20%.
4. Back next start if you can get good odds or include in your trifectas, first fours, doubles etc.
5. These horses become even stronger bets if they had bad luck in the running.
6. But if the horse is starting as the $2.50 favourite with everyone pointing out its bad luck and saying "It was a certainty beaten," then don't back it! You'll most likely be getting very bad unders.
This edition of Punt to Win:
Understanding horse racing betting markets and betting odds
The Professional Punter's horse racing news
The Bunched Finish horse racing betting system
Horse racing form analysis and betting system tips
Horse Watch betting system - future winners
Free horse racing betting tips package membership!
Get those betting odds
Betting favourites in small fields: 10/12/2011 & 3/12//2011
Betting favourites in small fields: 26/11/2011 & 19/11/2011
Best odds for well bet winners - bookmaker or tote?
Betting top weights - horses carrying a weight handicap of 59kg.
Punt to Win 19/11/2011
Punt to Win index
2011 Melbourne Cup Day
Winners under $10.00
Best Bookmaker Win Odds
Best Tote Odds
|Get these prices?
||Or these prices!!
||Extra Profit $30 bet
|Under The Eiffel
Copyright ©1998-present. OZmium Pty. Ltd. All rights