The Wide Barrier Horse Racing Betting System
Many horse racing media tipsters and race callers help perpetuate the betting myth that horses drawn wide have no chance because of the barrier. They regularly use wide barriers to explain why horses were beaten 10 lengths. Nothing is more ridiculous.
All handicappers understand that a wide barrier is not a 10 lengths' penalty!
Well, here is a very simple method of finding horses at big odds that are often given "no chance" of winning and so are at at big, juicy odds just because of their wide barrier draw.
Here are the rules:
1. After scratchings the horse is drawn barrier 12 or worse.
2. The horse has won at the distance and also won at the track.
3. The horse must not be race favourite.
4. The horse must have placed or run no worse than three lengths from the winner at its last start.
5. The horse must be carrying no more than 58kg. after allowing for apprentice claims. (Ignore this for Weight for Age races.)
6. The jockey must have won previously on the horse or be a leading jockey.
7. If the horse is first up from a spell it must have previously won when first up.
You can bring in plenty of your own additional rules. Used sensibly you will have plenty of fun with this method and get plenty of good priced winners and placegetters.
This edition of Punt to Win:
The key form factors in horse racing betting
The Free Wide Barrier horse racing betting system
The Professional Punter's horse racing news
Horse racing form analysis and betting system tips
Horse Watch betting system - future winners
Group 1 horse racing results: 11/5/2013 & 4/5/2013
Group 1 horse racing results: 27/4/2013 - Randwick
Group 1 horse racing results: 27/4/2013 - Morphettville
Free horse racing betting tips package membership!
Get those betting odds
Betting favourites in small fields: 11/5/2013
Betting favourites in small fields: 4/5/2013 & 27/4/2013
Best odds for well bet winners - bookmaker or tote?
Betting top weights - horses carrying a weight handicap of 60kg.
Punt to Win 27/4/2013
Punt to Win Index - 2000 to Present
2012 Melbourne Cup Day
Bookmaker Win Dividends
|Get these dividends?
||Or these bookmaker dividends!
||Extra Profit $30 bet
|Walk With Attitude
Copyright ©1998-present. OZmium Pty. Ltd. All rights