The Class Runner Horse Racing Betting System
This simple, no frills selection method has regularly identified the class runners in the race with excellent formlines and puts you on some great winning chances.
Here are the rules.
1. This betting system operates on all races except Maidens and Jumps at all tracks except picnic meetings.
2. Eliminate any runner which has not started in the last 21 days.
3. Of the remaining runners your contenders are the horses that finished first, second or third at their last start or were beaten by two lengths or less at their last start.
4. Now eliminate any contender which has won its last three starts.
5. Eliminate any contender which has not won over the distance of the current race. Allow a win 100 metres either side.
6. Eliminate any contender which has not won over the distance of the current race. Allow a win 100 metres either side.
7. Eliminate any contender which has not won at the track.
8. Eliminate any contender which does not have at least a 25% win strike rate.
9. The horses remaining are your final qualifiers. If there are three or more qualifiers back the two horses at longest odds. The three or more qualifiers can also be used in trifectas etc. If just one or two qualifiers back one or both if odds permit.
This edition of Punt to Win:
Horse racing trifecta betting tips
The Professional Punter's horse racing news
The Class Runner horse racing betting system
Horse racing form analysis and betting system tips
Horse Watch betting system - future winners
Free horse racing betting tips package membership!
Get those betting odds
Betting favourites in small fields: 12/3/2011
Betting favourites in small fields: 5/3/2011
Betting favourites in small fields: 26/2/2011
Best odds for well bet winners - bookmaker or tote?
Betting top weights - horses carrying a weight handicap of 59kg.
Punt to Win 26/2/2011
Punt to Win index
2010 Melbourne Cup Day
Winners under $10.00
Best Bookmaker Win Odds
Best Tote Odds
|Get these prices?
||Or these prices!!
||Extra Profit $30 bet
Copyright ©1998-present. OZmium Pty. Ltd. All rights