The Duck Egg Free Horse Racing Betting System
Here is a very simple betting system selection method which will occasionally find you a winner or placegetter at very good odds.
Horses with a duck egg - 0 - next to them for their previous start in their current campaign are regularly ignored by most punters, especially when they rise in weight, which usually means they are dropping down in class.
Here are the rules.
1. See if any horse with a duck egg at its last start this campaign was beaten by less than five lengths.
2. Check a good form guide to see if the horse suffered any interference in the run or had any bad luck. If it did it qualifies as a possible bet.
3. If the horse started from barrier 12 or worse it also qualifies as a possible bet.
4. If the horse started favourite or at odds of $6.00 or less it also qualifies as a possible bet.
5. Now eliminate any horse whose handicap weight for its next start, that is the weight it is given before taking into account any apprentice claims, is less than 2kg. higher than the handicap weight it was given when it ran a duck egg.
6. The horses remaining are now small win bets at $8.00+ or qualify as horses to throw in for your trifectas etc.
Feel free to add your own elimination rules.
This edition of Punt to Win:
Free horse racing betting tips
The Professional Punter's horse racing news
The Duck Egg horse racing betting system
Horse racing form analysis and betting system tips
Horse Watch betting system - future winners
Free horse racing betting tips package membership!
Get those betting odds
Betting favourites in small fields: 12/11/2011 & 5/11//2011
Betting favourites in small fields: Melbourne Cup Day & Victoria Derby Day 2011
Best odds for well bet winners - bookmaker or tote?
Betting top weights - horses carrying a weight handicap of 59kg.
Punt to Win 29/10/2011
Punt to Win index
2011 Melbourne Cup Day
Winners under $10.00
Best Bookmaker Win Odds
Best Tote Odds
|Get these prices?
||Or these prices!!
||Extra Profit $30 bet
|Under The Eiffel
Copyright ©1998-present. OZmium Pty. Ltd. All rights