The Super Four Winning Tips Horse Racing Betting System
This horse racing betting system looks for horses racing in the city that have produced consistent runs over their last four starts.
Here are the rules.
1. The total of the horse's last four starts in its current campaign without a spell must be no more than 11. Count a duck egg "0" as 9, which automatically eliminates these horses because 1101 equals 12.
2. The horse must start from no worse than barrier 9 after scratchings. (Ignore this rule for races down the straight).
3. The horse must have run in the first four at its last start or been no further than 2.5 lengths from the winner.
4. Its last start must have been at a city meeting in the same state as its current race.
5. The horse must have a winning strike rate of at least 20%.
6. Eliminate Weight for Age races.
7. Eliminate horses in the prepost market that are $20.00 or over.
8. After these elimination rules if there is more than one qualifier in a race back the two qualifiers at biggest odds. If there are three or more qualifiers consider using for quinellas, trifectas, doubles etc.
With these few rules you should get some good winners.
This edition of Punt to Win:
Horse racing betting systems
The Professional Punter's horse racing news
Get those betting odds
The Super Four Winning Tips horse racing betting system
Horse Watch betting system - future winners
Betting favourites in small fields: 13/10/2007 & 6/10/2007
Best odds for well bet winners - bookmaker or tote?
Plunge horses - betting tips from the track
Betting top weights - horses carrying a weight handicap of 59kg.
Future winners - unlucky horses
Punt to Win 6/10/2007
Punt to Win index
2006 Melbourne Cup Carnival Winners
Best Tote Odds
|Get these prices?
||Or these prices!!
||Extra Profit $10 bet
Copyright ©1998-present. OZmium Pty. Ltd. All rights