The Improvers Horse Racing Betting System
This very simple horse racing betting system looks for horses that are race fit after a spell of three months or more and should be primed to win.
Here are the rules for metropolitan tracks:
1. The only qualifiers are horses that have had exactly three runs in after a spell of three months or longer.
2. Eliminate any horse that has won one of its first three runs after a spell.
3. The second run after its spell must be no longer than one month after the first up run. The third run after its spell must be no longer than one month after the second up run.
4. The horse must have finished 2nd. or 3rd. at its last start.
5. The horse must have
finished closer to the winner at each of its three runs. Eg. beaten by six lengths first up, beaten by four lengths second up, beaten by two lengths third up qualifies.
6. The horse must have been beaten by no more than two lengths at its third up run.
This edition of Punt to Win:
Value betting horses
The Free Improver horse racing betting system
The Professional Punter's horse racing news
Horse racing form analysis and betting system tips
Horse Watch betting system - future winners
Group 1 horse racing results: Oaks Day 2013 and 9/11/2013
Group 1 horse racing results: Melbourne Cup Day 2013 & Victoria Derby Day 2013
Free horse racing betting tips package membership!
Get those betting odds
Betting favourites in small fields: 16/11/2013
Betting favourites in small fields: 9/11/2013
Betting favourites in small fields: Victoria Derby Day 2/11/2013
Best odds for well bet winners - bookmaker or tote?
Betting top weights - horses carrying a weight handicap of 60kg.
2013 Melbourne Cup Punt to Win
Punt to Win Index - 2000 to Present
2013 Melbourne Cup Day
Bookmaker Win Dividends
|Get these dividends?
||Or these bookmaker dividends!
||Extra Profit $30 bet
Copyright ©1998-present. OZmium Pty. Ltd. All rights