The In Form Race Fit Free Horse Racing Betting System
This horse racing betting system for metropolitan horse race meetings looks for horses that are fit, consistent and in form.
The rules are very simple.
Here they are:
1. Eliminate Standard Weight for Age races. An example of a Standard Weight for Age race is the Cox Plate.
2. The horse must have placed (finished first, second or third) at each of its last four runs in its current campaign.
3. Its last run must have been a placed run at a city meeting.
4. If it has missed a place in just one of its three runs before its last run, then it must have run within two lengths of the winner.
5. Eliminate horses any wider than barrier eight after scratchings. (Ignore this rule for races down the straight.)
This edition of Punt to Win:
Understanding horse racing value betting
The Professional Punter's horse racing news
The In Form Race Fit horse racing betting system
Horse racing form analysis and betting system tips
Horse Watch betting system - future winners
Free horse racing betting tips package membership!
Get those betting odds
Betting favourites in small fields: 18/2/2012
Betting favourites in small fields: 11/2/2012 & 4/2/2012
Best odds for well bet winners - bookmaker or tote?
Betting top weights - horses carrying a weight handicap of 60kg.
Punt to Win 4/2/2012
Punt to Win index
2011 Melbourne Cup Day
Winners under $10.00
Best Bookmaker Win Odds
Best Tote Odds
|Get these prices?
||Or these prices!!
||Extra Profit $30 bet
|Under The Eiffel
Copyright ©1998-present. OZmium Pty. Ltd. All rights