The New Jockey Horse Racing Betting System
This free horse racing betting system selection method aims to find value runners with a significant jockey change. Here are the rules.
1. The horse must have been beaten at its last start in the city. A country win is acceptable.
2. The horse must have finished within 3.5 lengths of the winner at its last start unless it suffered interference in running. A good form guide will tell you this.
3. Its previous jockey is replaced with a jockey from the top six in the state or a jockey who has previously won on the horse.
4. In prepost markets the horse must be in the first four lines of betting, but it should not be favourite or second favourite.
5. If there is more than one qualifier in a race back the horse at biggest odds or both if odds permit.
That's it. This method will give you a lot of fun. You can play around with it and add other rules like strike rates and so on.
This edition of Punt to Win:
Making money betting wide barrier horses
The Professional Punter's horse racing news
Special offer: Free racing betting package membership!
Free sports betting packages
Get those betting odds
Win betting - horse racing favourites: 20/6/2009
Win betting - horse racing favourites: 13/6/2009
Win betting - horse racing favourites: 6/6/2009
The New Jockey horse racing betting system
Horse Watch betting system - future winners
Betting favourites in small fields: 20/6/2009
Betting favourites in small fields: 13/6/2009 & 6/6/2009
Best odds for well bet winners - bookmaker or tote?
Betting top weights - horses carrying a weight handicap of 59kg.
Future winners - unlucky horses
Punt to Win 6/6/2009
Punt to Win index
2008 Melbourne Cup Day
Best Bookmaker Win Odds
Best Tote Odds
|Get these prices?
||Or these prices!!
||Extra Profit $10 bet
|Juggle The Books
|Hips Don't Lie
Copyright ©1998-present. OZmium Pty. Ltd. All rights