Punt to Win
The Surprise First Up Winners Horse Racing Betting System
This very simple betting system looks for horses resuming from a spell of three months or more that could be value.
Here are the rules for metropolitan tracks:
1. Use this betting system for races no longer than 1100 metres.
2. The horse must have won at least once first up after a spell.
3. If not, the horse must have had no more than three first up starts and must have placed in at least two of them.
5. For your candidates start looking from the bottom numbers up.
6. If there is more than one candidate back all if odds permit.
7. Look for "upset" first up winners, say odds of at least $9.00 or $10.00.
This edition of Punt to Win:
2005 Melbourne Cup Carnival Winners
|Disclaimer: This site covers various aspects of horseracing in Australia. We provide betting tips, online gambling strategy and links to many thoroughbred sites. OZmium Pty Ltd is not responsible for the content of the links and also accepts no liability for financial loss or misadventure caused by the information provided here. We strongly recommend you bet within your budget and only with money you are prepared to risk.|