The Wide Barrier Winner at Big Odds Horse Racing Betting System
We've all heard tipsters and punters say, "It can't win because of the barrier." Well. They are wrong.
This betting system aims to back winners from the widest barriers at good odds that are dismissed by everyone because of the wide barrier.
It is very simple.
Here are the rules:
This betting system is aimed for races that are not run down the straight like the 1000 and 1200 metres races at Flemington.
Your contenders in each race, after scratchings, are the three horses with the widest barriers. There must also be at least 14 runners in the race after scratchings.
Now eliminate each horse if:
1. It finished more than four lengths from the winner at its last start.
2. It is up more than 3kg. in weight. Ignore any apprentice claims in working this out.
3. If it hasn't won at the track.
4. If it hasn't won at the distance (or 100 metres either side.)
5. If its jockey is an apprentice who still has a claim unless a leading apprentice or the apprentice has won previously on the horse.
6. If the odds available are under $5.00
7. It's best to back good in form horses with good strike rates that are around double figure odds just because of the wide barrier.
This edition of Punt to Win:
Winning horse racing weight handicapping tips
The Professional Punter's horse racing news
The Wide Barrier Winner at Big Odds horse racing betting system
Horse racing form analysis and betting system tips
Horse Watch betting system - future winners
Free horse racing betting tips package membership!
Get those betting odds
Betting favourites in small fields: 29/1/2011
Betting favourites in small fields: 22/1/2011
Betting favourites in small fields: 15/1/2011
Best odds for well bet winners - bookmaker or tote?
Betting top weights - horses carrying a weight handicap of 59kg.
Punt to Win 15/1/2011
Punt to Win index
2010 Melbourne Cup Day
Winners under $10.00
Best Bookmaker Win Odds
Best Tote Odds
|Get these prices?
||Or these prices!!
||Extra Profit $30 bet
Copyright ©1998-present. OZmium Pty. Ltd. All rights