The Track and Distance Specialists' Horse Racing Betting System
This simple horse racing betting system selection method looks for consistent horses who can handle the track and distance for their coming race.
This betting system can find some big winners, particularly horses that appear to be "out of form" that improve by many lengths when they get back to their favourite track and distance.
Here are the rules for metropolitan tracks:
1. The horse must have won at least twice at the track.
2. It must have at least a 25% winning strike rate at the track.
3. At least one of the horse's wins at the track must have been over the same distance as the race it is entered in. (Allow 100 metres either side.)
4. The horse must also have at least a 20% winning strike rate at the distance.
5. If more than one qualifier back both if odds permit. Alternatively back the horse with the highest strike rate at the track. To determine this you can give four points for a win, two points for second, one point for third and divide the total by the number of starts at the track.
This edition of Punt to Win:
Tips to win money wagering on horse racing
The Professional Punter's horse racing news
The Track and Distance Specialists' horse racing betting system
Horse racing betting facts, tips & odds
Horse Watch betting system - future winners
Free horse racing betting tips package membership!
Free sports betting package
Win betting - horse racing favourites: 29/5/2010
Win betting - horse racing favourites: 22/5/2010
Win betting - horse racing favourites: 15/5/2010
Get those betting odds
Future winners - unlucky horses
Betting favourites in small fields: 29/5/2010
Betting favourites in small fields: 22/5/2010
Betting favourites in small fields: 15/5/2010
Best odds for well bet winners - bookmaker or tote?
Betting top weights - horses carrying a weight handicap of 59kg.
Punt to Win 15/5/2010
Punt to Win index
2009 Melbourne Cup Day
Best Bookmaker Win Odds
Best Tote Odds
|Get these prices?
||Or these prices!!
||Extra Profit $10 bet
|She's Got Gears
Copyright ©1998-present. OZmium Pty. Ltd. All rights