The Duck Egg Horse Racing Betting System
Horses with a duck egg - 0 - next to them for their previous start in their current campaign are regularly ignored by punters.
Here is a very simple method to see if you can occasionally get a good winner or placegetter.
Here are the rules:
1. If the horse's previous start in its current campaign was a win it is an automatic qualifier. Ensure you don't take very short odds about it.
2. If the horse started from barrier 12 or worse it also qualifies as a bet, provided its starting price was $6.00 or shorter in that race.
3. For all the other horses with a duck egg at their last start in their current campaign, eliminate the horse with a duck egg if it was beaten by six lengths or more in the race it got a duck egg.
4. Now check a good form guide to see if the horse suffered any interference in the run or had any bad luck. If it did it qualifies as a bet.
5. The qualifiers are are small win bets at $7.00+ or qualify as horses to throw in for your trifectas etc.
Feel free to add your own elimination rules.
This edition of Punt to Win:
Brisbane Winter Carnival horse racing betting tips
The Professional Punter's horse racing news
Special offer: Free racing betting package membership!
Free sports betting packages
Get those betting odds
Win betting - horse racing favourites: 30/5/2009
Win betting - horse racing favourites: 23/5/2009
Win betting - horse racing favourites: 16/5/2009
The Duck Egg horse racing betting system
Horse Watch betting system - future winners
Betting favourites in small fields: Queensland Oaks Day - 30/5/2009
Betting favourites in small fields: 23/5/2009 & 16/5/2009.
Best odds for well bet winners - bookmaker or tote?
Betting top weights - horses carrying a weight handicap of 59kg.
Future winners - unlucky horses
Punt to Win 16/5/2009
Punt to Win index
2008 Melbourne Cup Day
Best Bookmaker Win Odds
Best Tote Odds
|Get these prices?
||Or these prices!!
||Extra Profit $10 bet
|Juggle The Books
|Hips Don't Lie
Copyright ©1998-present. OZmium Pty. Ltd. All rights