The Speed Winners Horse Racing Ratings Betting System
This quick pick ratings betting system aims to find horses that can run fast time and win. Concentrate on races of 1000 metres to 1200 metres.
Here are the rules.
1. Find horses that have raced over the same distance of today's race in one of their last five starts.
2. Track conditions must also be the same.
3. The aim is to find the horse that ran the fastest time over the distance.
4. Find the fastest time run by each horse - either its winning time or its beaten time.
5. You make adjustments for lengths beaten by deducting 0.2 of a second from the winner's time each length beaten.
6. Now you have a fastest time for each horse that has raced over the same distance of today's race in one of their last five starts.
7. Now the next step is to adjust these times to take weight into account.
8. Find the horse which carried the highest weight for its fastest time.
9. From all the other horses deduct 0.13 of a second for each kilo less it carried than the horse which carried the highest weight for its fastest time.
10. Now you have a new set of times adjusted for weight carried and lengths beaten.
11. Now you make adjustments because some tracks are faster than others. For example, if it is a 1000 metres race and the times you have for the horses are at four tracks where the 1000 metres records are 57.5 seconds, 57 seconds, 56.5 seconds and 56 seconds you use the horse which ran at the track with the slowest track record as your base time.
12. Now to make the times of the other horses on a par with it
you will add the difference between 57.5 seconds and the track record at the track where they ran the 1000 metres race to each of their times.
13. This method has found some speed horses winning at very big odds.
This edition of Punt to Win:
Trifecta wagering and staking betting tips
Get those betting odds
The Speed Winners Ratings horse racing betting system
Horse Watch betting system - future winners
Betting favourites in small fields
Best odds for well bet winners - bookmaker or tote?
Betting tips from the track: Rosehill & Sandown Lakeside
Betting tips from the track: Randwick Kensington & Sandown Hillside
Betting top weights - horses carrying a weight handicap of 59kg.
Future winners - unlucky horses
Punt to Win 30/6/2007
Punt to Win index
2006 Melbourne Cup Carnival Winners
Best Tote Odds
|Get these prices?
||Or these prices!!
||Extra Profit $10 bet
Copyright ©1998-present. OZmium Pty. Ltd. All rights