|Horse racing and
Punt to Win
The Prize Money Winners Horse Racing Betting SystemThis very simple quick pick betting system has found plenty of winners and placegetters in the past, some at absolutely huge odds.
Here are the rules.
Your contender in each race is the horse with the highest average prize money per race. Many form guides list this information. Once you have your contenders, eliminate:
1. Any horse that has not finished within three lengths from the winner at its last three starts this campaign unless your form guide indicates it had bad luck. (Count a spell as two months.)
2. Any horse with a win strike rate below 20%.
3. Any horse that has not won at least once at the course.
4. Any horse that has not won at least once at the distance.
5. Any horse not in the first four pricelines of pre-post betting after scratchings.
What is a priceline? If the favourite is listed in the paper as $3.00, the next three horses in the market are listed as being $5.00, the next horse in the market is listed as being $7.50 and the next two horses in the market are listed at say $9.00 what is listed are four pricelines.
To get this information you will need to use a reliable internet bookmaker or the morning paper.
That's it. Simple and effective.
This edition of Punt to Win:
2010 Melbourne Cup Day
|Disclaimer: This site covers various aspects of horseracing in Australia. We provide betting tips, online gambling strategy and links to many thoroughbred sites. OZmium Pty Ltd is not responsible for the content of the links and also accepts no liability for financial loss or misadventure caused by the information provided here. We strongly recommend you bet within your budget and only with money you are prepared to risk.|