Punt to Win
The Improving Winners Horse Racing Betting System
This simple betting system looks for horses at good odds coming to the city with good form at non city meetings. There are plenty of winners at good odds.
Here are the rules.
1. The horse must have had no more than six career starts.
2. Its last run was at a non metropolitan meeting.
3. The horse won by at least three lengths.
4. The horse's handicap weight, before any apprentice claims, is no more than 54.5kg.
5. Alternatively, the horse's handicap weight, before any apprentice claims, can be at least two kilos lower than its handicap weight at its last start, again before any apprentice claims.
6. Consider backing these horses for the win or including them in your trifectas, doubles etc. when they are good odds. Avoid all the short priced favourites that come to the city with a boom on them.
This edition of Punt to Win:
2006 Melbourne Cup Carnival Winners
|Disclaimer: This site covers various aspects of horseracing in Australia. We provide betting tips, online gambling strategy and links to many thoroughbred sites. OZmium Pty Ltd is not responsible for the content of the links and also accepts no liability for financial loss or misadventure caused by the information provided here. We strongly recommend you bet within your budget and only with money you are prepared to risk.|