|Horse racing and
Punt to Win
The Barrier Improvers Horse Racing Betting System
This simple horse racing betting system looks for horses who might be about to run a good race due to an improved barrier.
Here are the rules for metropolitan tracks:
1. The horse's last race must be no more than four weeks ago.
3. The horse must have missed a place.
5. Its starting price should have been no worse than $17.00
6. It is now meeting a similar or lower standard field.
7. It now has barrier one to barrier four after scratchings.
8. Avoid short odds about any horse. Don't bet under $5.00.
This edition of Punt to Win:
2005 Melbourne Cup Carnival Winners
|Disclaimer: This site covers various aspects of horseracing in Australia. We provide betting tips, online gambling strategy and links to many thoroughbred sites. OZmium Pty Ltd is not responsible for the content of the links and also accepts no liability for financial loss or misadventure caused by the information provided here. We strongly recommend you bet within your budget and only with money you are prepared to risk.|