The True Favourites Horse Racing Betting System
This horse racing selection method will help you identify the best prepost favourites each Saturday.
Here are the rules.
1. Eliminate 2YO races and races down the Flemington straight.
2. Concentrate on races from 1200 metres to 1600 metres.
3. Eliminate any prepost favourite that is first up from a spell.
4. Eliminate any prepost favourite that starts from wider than barrier nine after scratchings.
5. Eliminate any prepost favourite that has not raced within the last three weeks.
6. Eliminate any prepost favourite that does not have a win strike rate of at least 25%.
7. Eliminate any prepost favourite that has a higher handicap weight of over two kilos from its handicapped weight last start.
8. Eliminate any prepost favourite that has not won at the distance of the race or within 100 metres either side of the distance.
9. Eliminate any prepost favourite that did not run a place or within two lengths of the winner at its last start.
With these rules in place you'll be selecting, in form, true favourites.
This edition of Punt to Win:
Horse racing form analysis: dropping back in distance
The Professional Punter's horse racing news
Get those betting odds
The True Favourites horse racing betting system
Horse Watch betting system - future winners
Betting favourites in small fields: 15/9/2007
Betting favourites in small fields: 8/9/2007
Best odds for well bet winners - bookmaker or tote?
Betting tips from the track
Betting top weights - horses carrying a weight handicap of 59kg.
Future winners - unlucky horses
Punt to Win 8/9/2007
Punt to Win index
2006 Melbourne Cup Carnival Winners
Best Tote Odds
|Get these prices?
||Or these prices!!
||Extra Profit $10 bet
Copyright ©1998-present. OZmium Pty. Ltd. All rights