Punt to Win
The Upset Winner Horse Racing Betting System
This simple betting system looks for horses at good odds that won the start before their last start failure.
Here are the rules.
1. The horse must have had between three and six runs in its current campaign.
2. At its last start it finished fifth or worse with a starting price no worse than $7.00. (The horse becomes a stronger bet if it had bad luck in this race.)
3. The start before it won.
4. The horse must have a win strike rate of at least 20% and have won at least two races.
5. Back it next start if it is the same handicapped weight or has a lower handicapped weight. (Ignore apprentice claims.)
6. Look for good odds and also consider including the horse in your first fours, trifectas, doubles etc.Good luck.
This edition of Punt to Win:
2006 Melbourne Cup Carnival Winners
|Disclaimer: This site covers various aspects of horseracing in Australia. We provide betting tips, online gambling strategy and links to many thoroughbred sites. OZmium Pty Ltd is not responsible for the content of the links and also accepts no liability for financial loss or misadventure caused by the information provided here. We strongly recommend you bet within your budget and only with money you are prepared to risk.|