The Melbourne Cup Horse Racing Betting System
This betting system horse racing selection method often helps in finding the Melbourne Cup winner and horses to include in your Melbourne Cup exotics betting like first fours and doubles.
Here are the rules:
1. The horse should have finished no further back than fourth at its last start.
2. Look for good performers, particularly in the Caulfield Cup, Cox Plate Day, Geelong Cup and Derby Day.
3. The horse should have at least placed over 3200 metres.
4. A leading jockey, preferably a jockey with local knowledge, should be on the horse.
5. Include horses with jockeys and trainers that have already won a Melbourne Cup.
6. If a last start winner, a drop in weight doesn't go astray, but is not essential.
7. If the track is rain affected, then check that the horse has shown it can handle the going. A horse won't be scratched from the Melbourne Cup because it's raining and there is a rain affected track - after the race we'll be told, "It didn't handle the conditions."
This edition of Punt to Win:
Melbourne Cup betting tips, facts and figures
The Professional Punter's horse racing news
The Melbourne Cup horse racing betting system
Horse racing betting facts, tips & odds
Horse Watch betting system - future winners
Free horse racing betting package membership!
Free sports betting packages
Win betting - horse racing favourites: 24/10/2009
Win betting - horse racing favourites: 17/10/2009
Win betting - horse racing favourites: 10/10/2009
Get those betting odds
Future winners - unlucky horses
Betting favourites in small fields: 24/10/2009
Betting favourites in small fields: 17/10/2009
Betting favourites in small fields: 10/10/2009
Best odds for well bet winners - bookmaker or tote?
Betting top weights - horses carrying a weight handicap of 59kg.
Punt to Win 10/10/2009
Punt to Win index
2008 Melbourne Cup Day
Best Bookmaker Win Odds
Best Tote Odds
|Get these prices?
||Or these prices!!
||Extra Profit $10 bet
|Juggle The Books
|Hips Don't Lie
Copyright ©1998-present. OZmium Pty. Ltd. All rights