|Horse racing and
Punt to Win
The Upset Winners Horse Racing Betting System
This simple horse racing betting system looks for horses at big odds that have good form but probably because of poor barriers have been dismissed by other punters.
Here are the rules.
1. The betting system works best with young horses, lightly raced horses and horses on the up so the first rule is to eliminate any horses older than five.
2. The horse must have won its last start which was no more than four weeks earlier. (You can play around with this rule. You might include a second or beaten by less than two lengths.)
3. The horse is handicapped at least three kilos than at its last start. In working this out do not take into account any apprentice claims for either race.
4. The horse is starting from barrier 11 or worse after scratchings.
5. You can get at least $10.00 about the horse.
This edition of Punt to Win:
2006 Melbourne Cup Carnival Winners
|Disclaimer: This site covers various aspects of horseracing in Australia. We provide betting tips, online gambling strategy and links to many thoroughbred sites. OZmium Pty Ltd is not responsible for the content of the links and also accepts no liability for financial loss or misadventure caused by the information provided here. We strongly recommend you bet within your budget and only with money you are prepared to risk.|