|Horse racing and
Punt to Win
The Class Runner Horse Racing Betting System
This simple, no frills selection method will identify class runners with excellent formlines and put you on some great winning chances.
Here are the rules.
1. This betting system operates on all races except Maidens and Jumps at all tracks except picnic meetings.
2. Eliminate any runner which has not started in the last 21 days.
4. Now eliminate any contender which has won its last three starts.
5. Eliminate any contender which has not won over the distance of the current race. Allow a win 100 metres either side.
6. Eliminate any contender which has not won over the distance of the current race. Allow a win 100 metres either side.
7. Eliminate any contender which has not won at the track.
8. Eliminate any contender which does not have at least a 25% win strike rate.
9. The horses remaining are your final qualifiers. If there are three or more qualifiers back the two horses at longest odds. The three or more qualifiers can also be used in trifectas etc. If just one or two qualifiers back one or both if odds permit.
This edition of Punt to Win:
Best Tote Odds?
|Disclaimer: This site covers various aspects of horseracing in Australia. We provide betting tips, online gambling strategy and links to many thoroughbred sites. OZmium Pty Ltd is not responsible for the content of the links and also accepts no liability for financial loss or misadventure caused by the information provided here. We strongly recommend you bet within your budget and only with money you are prepared to risk.|