The Improver Horse Racing Betting System
This very simple horse racing betting system looks for horses that have had three runs in from a spell of three months or more and are ready to win. Here are the rules for metropolitan tracks:
1. The only qualifiers are horses that have had exactly three runs in after a spell of three months or longer.
2. Eliminate any horse that has won one of its first three runs after a spell.
3. The second run in must be no longer than one month after the first up run. The third run in must be no longer than one month after the second up run.
4. The horse must have finished closer to the winner at each of its three runs. For example, beaten by six lengths first up, beaten by four lengths second up, beaten by one length third up qualifies.
5. The horse must have been beaten by no more than 1.5 lengths at its third up run.
This edition of Punt to Win:
What is a good horse racing betting race?
The Professional Punter's horse racing news
The Improver horse racing betting system
Horse racing betting facts, tips & odds
Horse Watch betting system - future winners
Free horse racing betting package membership!
Free sports betting packages
Win betting - horse racing favourites: 2/1/2010
Win betting - horse racing favourites: 26/12/2009
Win betting - horse racing favourites: 19/12/2009
Win betting - horse racing favourites: 12/12/2009
Get those betting odds
Future winners - unlucky horses
Betting favourites in small fields: 2/1/2010
Betting favourites in small fields: 26/12/2009
Betting favourites in small fields: 19/12/2009
Betting favourites in small fields: 12/12/2009
Best odds for well bet winners - bookmaker or tote?
Betting top weights - horses carrying a weight handicap of 59kg.
Punt to Win 12/12/2009
Punt to Win index
2009 Melbourne Cup Day
Best Bookmaker Win Odds
Best Tote Odds
|Get these prices?
||Or these prices!!
||Extra Profit $10 bet
|She's Got Gears
Copyright ©1998-present. OZmium Pty. Ltd. All rights