The Consistent Winners Horse Racing Betting System
This horse racing selection method will give you plenty of fun backing horses who have been running well and are fit. Here are the rules.
1. The horse must have finished no further back than three lengths from the winner at its last four runs without a spell.
2. The horse's last run should have been at a city meeting.
3. The horse must have a senior jockey or apprentice who has outridden his claim. Exceptions can be made if a claiming apprentice is in the top six in the state.
4. Eliminate horses worse than barrier nine after scratchings. Do not apply this rule to races down the straight at Flemington and Victoria Park.
5. Eliminate any horse with over 58kg.
6. Eliminate any horse with a win strike rate lower than 20%.
7. Eliminate any horse if its handicapped weight rises 3kg. or more from its handicapped weight at its previous start unless the handicapped weight increase is to no more than 55.5kg.
8. Eliminate horses coming from interstate.
9. Eliminate Weight For Age races.
10. Eliminate horses at longer odds than $16.00 in the prepost market.
This edition of Punt to Win:
Fifteen horse racing betting tips
The Professional Punter's horse racing news
Get those betting odds
The Consistent Winners horse racing betting system
Horse Watch betting system - future winners
Betting favourites in small fields: 5/1/2008
Betting favourites in small fields: 29/12/2007
Betting favourites in small fields: 22/12/2007
Best odds for well bet winners - bookmaker or tote?
Plunge horses - betting tips from the track: 5/1/2008
Plunge horses - betting tips from the track: 29/12/2007 & 22/12/2007
Betting top weights - horses carrying a weight handicap of 59kg.
Future winners - unlucky horses
Punt to Win 22/12/2007
Punt to Win index
2007 Melbourne Cup Carnival Winners
Best Tote Odds
|Get these prices?
||Or these prices!!
||Extra Profit $10 bet
|Count To Zero
Copyright ©1998-present. OZmium Pty. Ltd. All rights