The Lucky Eleven Horse Racing Betting System
This simple horse racing betting system selection method looks for horses that have raced consistently at their last three starts and are at good odds.
Here are the rules for metropolitan tracks:
1. The horse's last race must have been on a metropolitan track.
2. The total of its last three starts must add up to eleven or less. Eliminate any horse with a 0, as that one run counts as 10 in this betting system.
3. The horse must have finished no worse than fourth at its last start.
4. The horse should have run no worse than 2.5 lengths from the winner at its last start.
5. Eliminate any horse with three wins.
6. If there is more than one qualifier in a race then back the horse with the lowest total. For example, a horse with the last three starts of 114=6 qualifies before a horse with 241=7.
7. Alternatively back both if odds permit and take in a quinella or box in a trifecta if there are three or more runners.
This edition of Punt to Win:
The Goblin's Wishing Well Horse Racing Betting System
The Professional Punter's horse racing news
The Lucky Eleven horse racing betting system
Horse racing betting facts, tips & odds
Horse Watch betting system - future winners
Free horse racing betting package membership!
Free sports betting packages
Win betting - horse racing favourites: 8/5/2010
Win betting - horse racing favourites: 1/5/2010
Win betting - horse racing favourites: 24/4/2010
Get those betting odds
Future winners - unlucky horses
Betting favourites in small fields: 8/5/2010, 1/5/2010 & 24/4/2010
Best odds for well bet winners - bookmaker or tote?
Betting top weights - horses carrying a weight handicap of 59kg.
Punt to Win 24/4/2010
Punt to Win index
2009 Melbourne Cup Day
Best Bookmaker Win Odds
Best Tote Odds
|Get these prices?
||Or these prices!!
||Extra Profit $10 bet
|She's Got Gears
Copyright ©1998-present. OZmium Pty. Ltd. All rights