|Horse racing and
Punt to Win
The Improvers Horse Racing Betting System
This very simple horse racing betting system looks for horses that have had three runs in from a spell of three months or more and are now ready to win. Here are the rules for metropolitan tracks:
1. The only qualifiers are horses that have had exactly three runs in after a spell of three months or longer.
2. Eliminate any horse that has won one of its first three runs after a spell.
3. The second run in must be no longer than one month after the first up run. The third run in must be no longer than one month after the second up run.
4. The horse must have finished closer to the winner at each of its three runs. Eg. beaten by six lengths first up, beaten by four lengths second up, beaten by two lengths third up qualifies.
5. The horse must have been beaten by no more than two lengths at its third up run.Good luck.
This edition of Punt to Win:
2008 Melbourne Cup Day
|Disclaimer: This site covers various aspects of horseracing in Australia. We provide betting tips, online gambling strategy and links to many thoroughbred sites. OZmium Pty Ltd is not responsible for the content of the links and also accepts no liability for financial loss or misadventure caused by the information provided here. We strongly recommend you bet within your budget and only with money you are prepared to risk.|