Horse Racing Betting Odds
Facts & Tips
Betting facts from Moonee Valley, Saturday, 21st. August.
Punters betting favourites had a losing meeting with just one winner from nine bets. The winning favourite was:
1. Devils Force which firmed from $4.20 to a starting price of $3.90. It was ridden by Glen Boss and trained by Mark Riley.
The jockey and trainer combination of Luke Nolen and Peter G. Moody had a winning double. The two winners were:
1. Anacheeva which started at $8.00.
2. Ghostmilk which started at $4.40.
There were two winners which started at double figure odds. They were:
1. Bronislava which started at $16.00. Best tote odds was $17.80. It was ridden by Nicholas Hall and trained by Michael Moroney.
2. Dutchy's Lass which firmed from $17.00 to start at $12.00 Best tote odds was $12.50. It was ridden by Michael Rodd and trained by Shaun Dwyer.
Betting facts from Caulfield, Saturday, 14th. August.
Punters betting favourites had a losing meeting with two winners from eight bets. These winning favourites were:
1. Zoomin which was solidly backed from $4.20 to a starting price of $3.50. It was ridden by Glen Boss and trained by Michael Kent.
2. Shoot Out, $3.00, won the meeting's main race, the $200,000 Group 2 Weight for Age J. J. Liston Stakes over 1400 metres. It was ridden by Stathi Katsidis and trained by John Wallace.
No jockey or trainer had a winning double.
There were four winners which started at double figure odds. They were:
1. Panipique which started at $15.00. Best tote odds was $21.50. It was ridden by Luke Nolen and trained by Peter G. Moody. In this race the $1.70 starting price odds on favourite, Crystal Lily, trained by Mathew Ellerton & Simon Zahra and ridden by Brett Prebble finished second.
2. Jeuneyman which started at $13.00 Best tote odds was $11.40. It was ridden by James Winks and trained by Ryan Hooper.
3. Rhythm In Paris which started at $11.00. Top bookmaker fluctuation was $12.00. Best tote odds was $11.60. It was ridden by Ben Melham and trained by Jason Warren.
4. Haddle McDaddle which started at $14.00. Top bookmaker fluctuation was $15.00. Best tote odds was $21.40. It was ridden by Jake Noonan and trained by Andrew J. Payne.
Betting facts from Flemington, Saturday, 7th. August.
Punters betting favourites had a winning meeting with three winners. They were:
1. Elusive Touch which was backed from $4.20 to start at $3.80. It was
ridden by Stephen Baster and trained by Mark Kavanagh.
2. Moudre which started at $3.30, ridden by Craig Williams and trained by Ciaron Maher.
3. Censor which started at $2.45, ridden by Jake Noonan and trained by Lee Freedman. Jake Noonan rode a treble. His other two winners, both trained by Tony Noonan were Whiston $8.50 and Belscenica $9.50.
The biggest winner of the day, causing a massive upset, was in R5, an Open Handicap over 1700 metres. Dean Yendall was successful on the David Hayes trained 5YO gelding Berlioz which started at the massive odds of $151.00. In that race Only He Knows, ridden by Glen Boss and trained by Robert Smerdon finished second by a head after being plunged from $9.00 into $5.00.
This edition of Punt to Win:
Following Horse Racing Media Tipsters' Betting Advice & Betting Tips
The Professional Punter's horse racing news
The Wide Barrier horse racing betting system
Horse racing betting facts, tips & odds
Horse Watch betting system - future winners
Free horse racing betting tips package membership!
Free sports betting package
Win betting - horse racing favourites: 21/8/2010
Win betting - horse racing favourites: 14/8/2010
Win betting - horse racing favourites: 7/8/2010
Get those betting odds
Future winners - unlucky horses
Betting favourites in small fields: 21/8/2010
Betting favourites in small fields: 14/8/2010
Betting favourites in small fields: 7/8/2010
Best odds for well bet winners - bookmaker or tote?
Betting top weights - horses carrying a weight handicap of 59kg.
Punt to Win 7/8/2010
Punt to Win
2009 Melbourne Cup Day
Best Bookmaker Win Odds
Best Tote Odds
|Get these prices?
||Or these prices!!
||Extra Profit $10 bet
|She's Got Gears
Copyright ©1998-present. OZmium Pty. Ltd. All rights