The Spring Carnival Winners Leading Jockey Horse Racing Betting System
This betting system selection method can lead you into some huge winners at Carnival time.
Here are the rules:
1. After scratchings the horse is drawn barrier 1 to barrier 6 or barrier 15 and wider.
2. The horse has one of the country's leading jockeys such as Damien Oliver.
3. The horse must not be race favourite.
4. If more than one qualifier, back the horse at longest odds in the race or more than one if generous odds are available.
5. If the horse is drawn barrier 15 or wider then to qualify in addition:
6. The horse must have finished no worse than fourth at its last start.
7. The horse's handicapped weight is lower than its handicapped weight for its last start. (Ignore any apprentice claims.)
You can bring in plenty of your own additional rules.
We feel sure you will have plenty of fun with this horse racing betting system.
This edition of Punt to Win:
Ten Golden Horse Racing Betting Tips
The Professional Punter's horse racing news
The Spring Carnival Winners Leading Jockey horse racing betting system
Horse Watch betting system - future winners
Free horse racing betting package membership!
Free sports betting packages
Win betting - horse racing favourites: 22/8/2009
Win betting - horse racing favourites: 15/8/2009
Win betting - horse racing favourites: 8/8/2009
Get those betting odds
Future winners - unlucky horses
Betting favourites in small fields: 22/8/2009
Betting favourites in small fields: 15/8/2009
Betting favourites in small fields: 8/8/2009
Best odds for well bet winners - bookmaker or tote?
Betting top weights - horses carrying a weight handicap of 59kg.
Punt to Win 8/8/2009
Punt to Win index
2008 Melbourne Cup Day
Best Bookmaker Win Odds
Best Tote Odds
|Get these prices?
||Or these prices!!
||Extra Profit $10 bet
|Juggle The Books
|Hips Don't Lie
Copyright ©1998-present. OZmium Pty. Ltd. All rights