The Quick Pick Quinella Horse Racing Betting System
Here is a quick pick horse racing betting system selection method which can find some excellent value quinellas (the top two finishers in a race in any order). We want to use this method in races where the tote favourite has a good chance of being a false favourite.
Here are the rules:
1. The tote favourite must be carrying 59kg. or more after allowing for any apprentice claims.
2. If the tote favourite is carrying less weight than 59kg. then it must be starting from barrier 12 or wider after allowing for scratchings. (This rule does not apply to races down the straight - eg. Flemington 1000 metres to 1200 metres).
3. If 1. or 2. apply yjen we have a qualifying race provided there are at least nine runners after scratchings.
4. Use some reliable pre post prices.
5. Take the horse at shortest odds in the pre post market that is not the tote favourite as a banker in a quinella with the next four horses in the pre post market that are not the tote favourite.
6. Also take the horse at second shortest odds in the pre post market that is not the tote favourite as a banker in a quinella with the next three horses in the pre post market that are not the tote favourite.
7. It is important to use the pre post market for the horses you take in the quinella combinations. That way you are not automatically taking the shortest paying tote horses.
Used sensibly, this method will give you some excellent collects. With 50 cents units it only costs $3.50 a race.
This edition of Punt to Win:
Horse racing form analysis - identifying false favourites
The Professional Punter's horse racing news
The Quick Pick Quinella horse racing betting system
Horse racing betting facts, tips & odds
Horse Watch betting system - future winners
Free horse racing betting package membership!
Free sports betting packages
Win betting - horse racing favourites: William Reid Stakes Day - 13/2/2010
Win betting - horse racing favourites: C. F. Orr Stakes Day - 6/2/2010
Win betting - horse racing favourites: Lightning Stakes day - 30/1/2010
Get those betting odds
Future winners - unlucky horses
Betting favourites in small fields: 13/2/2010
Betting favourites in small fields: 6/2/2010
Betting favourites in small fields: 30/1/2010
Best odds for well bet winners - bookmaker or tote?
Betting top weights - horses carrying a weight handicap of 59kg.
Punt to Win 30/1/2010
Punt to Win index
2009 Melbourne Cup Day
Best Bookmaker Win Odds
Best Tote Odds
|Get these prices?
||Or these prices!!
||Extra Profit $10 bet
|She's Got Gears
Copyright ©1998-present. OZmium Pty. Ltd. All rights